RANGE 40 mm
WEIGH-TARE-PIECES COUNTER 10000 Divisions
Class III Maximum Certification
40? load (16 load cells of 700?
Additional plug & work hardware
Optimized software with all program optionals embedded
19, 40, 60 and 100 mm versions, with ultrabright LED.
Manual weight adjustment
Autocalibration without needing new adjustments.
Weighing accumulation and autoaccumulation.
On/Off by key.
Manual tare function.
Dynamic and animal weighing dedicated functions.
Discharge function for GROSS-TARE-NET tickets.
Flexible and fully-programmable multirange
User-definible linearization until 16 points.
Ticket repetition and ticket-per-weighing option.
Data dumping and configuration through PC.
6 selectable languages: Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, English and German.
· SC 1/A: Analogic indicator
· SC 1/D: Digital load cells indicator
· SC 1/BAT6: Internal 6 V battery indicator
· SC 1/BAT12: For external battery 12 V indicator
· SC 1/RELES: 4 to 6 relay output
· SC 1/REP: Repeater indicator
· SC 1/4-20 ó SC1/0-10: 4-20 mA / 0-10 V analogic output
· SC 1/IP65: Protected against humidity IP-65
· SC 1/RS: RS-232/485 optocoupled output
REP INT RANGE
· Intelligent repeaters with adapted communication protocols for the connection to commercial indicators of different manufacturers
· Low cost repeaters with “Sensocar” internal bus
|· Pieces Counter|
|· Intelligent Repeater|
|- Compatible protocols|
|· Languages||Spanish, English, French, Italian & Portuguese|
|- IP-65 protection class against humidity.|
|- Internal 6V battery.|
|- External 12V battery.|
|- Clock, calendar and additional memory.|
|- 2 Optocoupled inputs and 6 relay outputs|
|- Current output for automata.|
|- Voltage output for automata.|
|- Second optocoupled serial channel for printer|
|- Converts 1st or 2nd RS232 optocoupled channel to RS485.|
|- Converts 1st or 2nd RS232 channel to RF|
|- DSD feature (until 4000 weighings)|